These safety measures apply to anywhere you go, including home.
WHEN WORKING IN PERSON WITH ALISON
• Wash your hands on arrival and before you do anything else.
• If mask wearing is mandatory, please wear a mask.
Feel free to wear a mask even if not mandatory.
• Cough or sneeze into a Kleenex and wash hands again.
• If you have a cold, please stay home and take care of yourself.
Test for Covid.
• Keep your immune system strong by exercising: Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation; walking in the fresh air, getting enough sleep, and eating healthy, unprocessed food. And supplement with Vitamins C, D and Zinc! Elderberry is also very useful. You can make your own syrup (see below) or get fermented Elderberry tablets from Dr. Mercola.
• Practicing Kapalabhati breathing is an excellent way to keep the lungs clear and healthy. It's like blowing your nose multiple times to empty the lungs without coughing and scratching the back of your throat.
• Use a Neti pot (even a teapot can work). This is an excellent way to humidify and clean the nostrils, as is humidifying the air around you. The healthier your breathing pathways are, the better they can resist incoming problems. Gargling with clove infused water is also a good way to soothe and protect the throat. There are many other remedies.
• Take D3/K2, Zinc, Vitamin C to support your immune system.
There are a number of valuable protocols available that I can send on request. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
The more rested you are and the more you keep up with your exercise and good nutrition, the more resistance you will have.
May all beings be happy, healthy and safe.