Staying safe and healthy during COVID-19 with Yoga Union:
These safety measures apply to anywhere you go, including home.
* Keep your immune system strong by exercising: Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation; walking in the fresh air, getting enough sleep, and eating healthy, unprocessed food. And supplement with Vitamins C, D and Zinc! Elderberry is also very useful. You can make your own syrup (see below) or get fermented Elderberry tablets from Dr. Mercola.
* Practicing Kapalabhati breathing is an excellent way to keep the lungs clear and healthy. It's like blowing your nose multiple times to empty the lungs without coughing and scratching the back of your throat.
* Using a Neti pot (even a teapot can work) is a good way to humidify and clean the nostrils, as is humidifying the air around you. The healthier your breathing pathways are, the better they can resist incoming problems. Gargling with clove infused water is also a good way to soothe and protect the throat.
* Wash your hands on arrival and before you do anything else.
* Cough or sneeze into a Kleenex
The more rested you are and the more you keep up with your exercise and good nutrition, the more resistance you will have.
Again, see below for more useful information, save and pass along.
May all beings be happy, healthy and safe.
With enduring appreciation from Alison and your Yoga Union family.